Intelligent Transport Solutions (ITS) Project Manager (Transport/Mobility)
ITS Project Manager - Intelligent Transport Solutions - North West of England - £50,000 per year
The Opportunity: My client is an innovative technology company specialising in the delivery of Intelligent Transport Solutions for the modern day world and next generation of capability; designing and creating solutions for a world constantly on the move and in communication with each other. They develop leading edge solutions that can make cities smarter, keep people moving, making life easier, life safer and better for the environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Installation and service delivery in the Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) sector is critical, this role is technical and client-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and impeccable attention to detail with demonstrable previous experience working on transport, mobility or related projects
- Solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite at an intermediate to advanced level
- Experience with Microsoft Project and project management training/certification (Prince2 preferred)
- Experience with on-site supervision of civil and electrical contractors
- A current, valid and unrestricted driver's licence
Role and Responsibilities:
- Candidates will have the capacity to take ownership of project delivery in short timeframes and to a high standard
- Demonstrate initiative at all times; flexible and responsive to changing requirements
- Results oriented; working collaboratively and be able to demonstrate accountability for your actions and decisions
- Work on a wide variety of tasks with minimal direction, liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including vendors, subcontractors and suppliers
- Preparation of written specifications, technical reports, training manuals and applicable documentation
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced team and will work across the business to deliver projects in line with their vision and strategy.
- Financial management and reporting of assigned projects
- In the role, candidates will be expected to travel within the UK and internationally
Applications: For further information on this role working as a ITS Project Manager (Intelligent Transport Solution) Home Based in the North West of England, please send your very latest CV to David Spibey for an immediate call back or please call me here in our Manchester offices to discuss the opportunity further.
Start The Application Process